Saturday, June 14, 2008

When did life became so complicated?

Whoah~ Reading this title sure makes u wonder.. lol.. what happened to me right? :)

As i am typing this, my neighbour is playing badminton outside my house. Under the hot sun, but the place that they are playing is under the shadow of a tree la. They are Malays and they are young little kids.. cute little kids.. if u know me, i kinda like kids.. :D

They were bro and sis i suppose, and they were doing what i did last time when i was young. That was the same tree that i played under with my sis. after so many years, it's still there. How good was life back then.. no worries, no issues like races (or at least i am not influenced by it), no stress.. LIFE WAS GOOD!! I don't know about you guys, but i had a very nice childhood. Of course, there were some comments from certain races then which says that "dia makan babi la", but hey, babi is nice to eat ok.. XD

and that did not deter our friendship.. we still mingle around very nicely. Why is it so difficult now? Where is the difference? When did life became so complicated?

Nothing happened to me la.. it's just one of those days which i kinda miss my childhood life.. I guess if we were given a choice, all of us would want to be kids again right? ok maybe me la huh.. :)

God Bless~

No comments: