Friday, June 6, 2008

Of Driving Licence and Handphone

I almost drove home without my driving licence (which is in my wallet) and handphone yesterday ok..

So this was what happened.. Yesterday I got mid term exam, so after exam, i went to play volleyball. So when changing my attire that time, i passed both my wallet and my handphone to Wushu Girl la..

So practising that time, halfway she said she want to go to her friend's hostel, so she left lo.. I thought she would be smart enough to leave it in my car or something. :p.. but after finish training, i check where are my things, and to my horror, it wasn't in my car.

Then i tried calling my phone, so that she would pick it up. Called for 6 times, and she didn't pick up. *flips table* finally, on the 7th call, only she picked it up.. oh.. how relieve was i when she picked it up.. very swiftly i asked her, where she is.. cause if she were to go home already, which is in Puchong, i would be in deeeeeeeeeeep shit.. Thank God she is still at her friend's hostel..

then i got it back and i drove home safely..

I was literally pondering on whether i should drive home without my driving licence and handphone ok.. i even developed a hypothetical scenario if i were to asked to pull over by police

Police: Ic dan driving licence...
Me: *trying to reach out to my pocket, and act shocked and innocent* Lupa bawak la bang. sorry sorry.. takkan ulang lagi.. =.=!!!!

it really went through my mind owhkie.. hahaha.. but good thing la.. i am safe.. :p

God Bless

No comments: