Thursday, June 19, 2008

Funny hair cutting experience

So.. today i went to get a haircut.. at 2 before i even ate my lunch..

so reached there at 2, and i asked for student hair cutter. they only charge RM 5 for that.. save some money.. :D

so this female, barely 22 i guess, was my 'cutter'. and she cuts REAL slow.. ok la.. nevermind lo.. student right? so cut cut cut.. it was 2.30.. i told her i have class at 4, can cut a little bit faster?

she looked at the clock, and i thought she would speed up, but then she still cut at the same pace.. swt!! nevermind.. student ma.. haha..

so after a while, she said she wants to wash my hair.. go and wash, then sit down and she blow my hair dry la.. my hair is short, and i think 2 minutes is enough to dry my hair.. but don't know why.. she took like 5 - 7 minutes.. keeps on 'raba-ing' my hair. I know la my hair nice right.. no but seriously, she seems to enjoy blowing dry my hair..

so after that, she started cutting again.. and this is the funny part. she cut, and i see my hair fall onto my shirt.. <--- SHIRT

i told her.. err.. "sui che, hai em hai ying koi fong ke bou sin le??" (miss, shouldn't u put the cloth first?)

she had forgotten to place the cloth on top to cover my body... ROFL.. funny girl..

i ended up reaching home at 3.10.. i bathed, gel-ed my hair and finished my lunch in an absolutely amazing time record of .... jeng jeng jeng.. 15 minutes.. can i hear some applause please? TQ TQ TQ TQ

God Bless~

No comments: