Friday, June 13, 2008

Pressure-ized Onion

It's the time when i am getting a little bit too cognitive and starts to think a little bit too much.. Listening to 'Yang Chong' now.. repeating the song again and again.. hmm..

I'm bored, at the same time i am busy. hmm.. Busily bored :D Pressure in coming in.. as assignments need to be passed up soon.. finals are coming soon.. Oh.. let's talk a little bit about my personality.. :)

Yesterday there was Personality tutorial class, and we were suppose to take an online personality test (Myers-Briggs test) and i got ISTJ which stands for Introversion, Sensing, Thinking and Judging.

Introversion - i guess that's very much like me. i don't mix easily with people fast. I need to at least get to know or observe that person first before getting to know that person deeper. Slow to warm up if u want to label me. In parties (which i rarely go, which emphasize my extraversion), u might see me standing at a corner observing rather than participating. I like to be in small groups of friends rather than big group of friends (i would love it if it were a one on one, with opposite sex of course.. :p). I feel very impersonal if were we to go out in big group.. maybe i just want their attention fix on me la.. hahaha

Sensing - not much about this, because my sensing trait is actually very low, 1%. Which means i might swing to the other side of the continuum. :0

Thinking - Yes.. very thinking and not so feeling. Although my feelings are pretty stong at times, i hide it using my cognition i guess. So am i really thinking type? or just hiding it underneath? i think a little bit more cognition than feelings la.. :) which i think is a good thing.

Judging - Ah.. this does not mean i am a judgemental person ok.. it means that i plan my activities.. i like to plan and not spontaneous. Which is true.. i don't really like spur of the moment things.. I like to take things slowly and not do last minute work.

So.. my personality type is dubbed the Inspectors. "The one word that best describe Inspectors is superdependable." ROFL. And they are supposed to be very traditional.

I think i am dependable (in certain circumstances, not all ok), if not superdependable. I need people to put in as much effort as i do if not more. I want their work to be nice and up to my standard. And because of that, it is said that my personality likes to reform people. Which i partly agree, cause i always thinks that people lifestyle have to like... hmm.. at least i have to think that their lifestyle is satisfactory.. or i would think that they are living in denial.. or.. suffering.. or.. having a sad life. hahaha.. which i would in turn suggest to them how to live their life.. what right do i have in judging whether or not they are happy right? the bad part which comes with being Inspectors.. lol

Accordingly, i am very traditional. And yes, i think i am quite conservative. i don't do things in extreme. I don't catch with the fashion trends. I still think that certain moral standards should be followed and not just because lots of people say they do it, it's ok to do it (no pre-marital sex).

So if you want to get close to me, better make sure u are hardworking :p, and give me attention.. gyahaha.. XD

God Bless~

No comments: