Friday, June 15, 2007

Night Market

Hi guys,

today i got mixed comment about my previous post.. namely where i said about piggybag-ing my girlfriend... oh my goodness.. my friends all kutuk (tease) me like crap.. hahaha.. but at least, there is someone out there who thinks it's sweet.. awwwwww thank u.. mwehehe

today no water supply to my house.. so my dad didn't cook dinner.. we went to pasar malam (night market) to buy food.. at first i was lazy to move my ass and didn't want to go to pasar malam, but after that i did went.. actually planned on just eating koko crunch for dinner....

then went out with my sis to pasar malam, and i think i ate more than what i expected.. hahaha.. first i bought chocolate crispy crepe and eat it while walking... then i asked my sis to buy for me seafood taufu..

i myself then went to see the mixed rice but didn't really capture my attention.. so continue walking... then, i went to eat 'lok-lok'... for those who don't know, it's kinda like steamboat, just that u eat it with a bunch of strangers and u generally stand while eating it...

OH!!.. IT'S BEEN A LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG time since i last eat lok-lok. my dad didn't really like us eating that cause he say it's unhygenic.. that is why i soooo enjoy eating it today...

then da pau (take away) fried kuey tiew home and eat... also da pau-ed fish fillet... hehehe
eat so much later become pig lo...

ok.. do literature review...
i soo want to go watch 200 pounds beauty.. but need to do literature review..
who want to go watch with me?? hahaha

God Bless..

No comments: