Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Alone

5th June 2007

today after class, dad ask me to go ampang park station to wait for him.. then ma go there lo.. reach already then i called my dad and he said he will reach later... ask me go walk in Ampang Park first..

so there i go, walking in Ampang Park alone.. i know it might sound really really dumb walking alone in a shopping complex nowhere to go. i myself dislike walking aimlessly, that is why i normally go out only when there is something to do, or with friends. so with these two variables (wah big word, sorry ler.. need to make myself comfortable for finals XD) gone, i am left with nothing.. but am i lonely? no i am not, i am just alone... hahaha.. don't get it? nevermind, next blog got explaination on how to differentiate both of the term.

so walk walk alone in there lo..... it's been a LONG time since i went there.. the last memory of me going there was at least 10 years ago... how can i remember that long?? cause i remembered that my mum had an argument with my dad that day and she brought me there.. i remember the Mc D.. hahaha.. 10 good years man.. how long is that..

inside nothing much la.. i walked almost all levels.. lots of cloths and nothing more..

then came back lo...

then take bath and eat dinner.. eating dinner that time, my bro come and kacau me.. ask me go cut hair with him after dinner.. and the reasons he gave is real =.=;

terence, go cut hair la.. after cutting your hair more 'bergaya' =.=;
cut hair already look like good boy =.=;
good boy then lots of people like =.=;
lots of people like then u become popular =.=;

erm... and so because of his constant bugging, i go cut my hair only la..

No comments: