Thursday, June 28, 2007

Accident

Phew.. today almost had an accident.. almost knocked down a kid with my bicycle.. hahaha..

i was cycling around my housing area.. and then saw an indian boy in front of me walking.. then he turned around and saw me cycling.. keep looking at me.. then i smiled at him and he smiled back

i made a peace sign to him.. and he don't understand i think.. hahaha.. but he kept his eyes on me.. and he banged a parked car on the side.. lol.. see me until didn't realise the car is there and walked to it... XD hahaha..

by that time, i was already in front of him and laughing.. then he ran ahead of me..

then me and him went our ways.. i kept on cycling and then wanted to make a turn... then suddenly this boy dash out and i press my break... good thing he also got dodge it abit.. so didn't bang him.. hahaha...

i asked him "ada apa-apa dik?" (anything liltle bro?) he didn't even looked at me and dashed off.. =.=; anyway.. good thing didn't bang him.. haha

God Bless

No comments: