Sunday, June 10, 2007

10 June 2007

10th June 07

today is the feast of Corpus Christi... it's a feast day where we celebrate the body and blood of Jesus.. hehe.. me and 3 of my friends are carrying the canopy to shelther the eucharist carried in the monstrance by the priest.. but the canopy seriously a bit cacat 1.. all of us have to stretch at our sides to make the canopy straight...

procession around the church carrying that canopy is tiring... haha.. but fun also la.. walking walking got cameras around to snap our photo.. XD XD

then came back took my bath and had my lunch, then wash my cloths.. while washing my cloths, my aunt and uncle from seremban came and gave us a visit.. mwehehe.. she is kinda rich.. hehehe.. get what i mean??

then my dad chat chat with them and we got to see photos of my nephew and nieces.. soooooo cute man Donna.. and Warren is sooooooo fat.. hahaha like sumo wrestler like that.. XD

then before they went home, they gave each of my siblings,including me 100 bucks each.... muahahahaha... thanks a lot.. after that they went home and i had a nap before playing volleyball

VOLLEYBALLL....!!! long time didn't play already.. just before playing, it rained. then it stopped and we were sooo happy that we can play.. so faster faster go out and play.. my friends were already there when i reach there.. then we quickly open match... halfway through, it started to rain again..

oh no.. so how leh?? play in the rain only la.. hahaha.. i don't know when was the last time i played in the rain.. but this time, it's different cause i really played under the rain and got myself all drenched. last time even if played in rain also, will come in real soon.. but today, it's like i have no worries and don't care about getting all wet.. all i want is to have fun.. i feel so free

looks like i really am living my life to the fullest.. well sorta-kinda la.. haha.. at least i am very very glad of what i did it today.. hehe..

came back and took my bath then outside still raining... my dad went out so no dinner, have to go out and buy lo.. sis say want to eat KFC.. so went out to buy KFC and came back... eat until soooo full and watch Guess Guess Guess..

for those who don't watch this show, really really u should watch it.. it's hilarious and its a good laugh to brighten up your day.. hehehe

hmm... living life to the fullest.. yeah.. it's a great feeling when u can do what u like and enjoy it..

"i will find my way, i want a different way"
"when u are young and u fall down, there are people around to console you"
"but now that you are adult and are faced with problems, you need to learn how to face and solve it."

meaningful aren't they?? some of the meaning in the song My Way

God Bless

3 comments:

yee_crystal said...

kor kor arr..wrong again liao...
is Donna larr..Dona
lao ehh...
why so bad say Warren like sumo wrestler??hehehehe ^.^

Crowbard said...

Give up the psychology stuff if it turns your brothers and sisters into siblings.
Don't believe the books about bipolar disorder, get to meet some of the wonderful people who suffer so dreadfully from it.
Reality teaches the truth, books just give you lies and headaches.
Love and understand the folk around you and you will be a better psychologist than Sigmund Freud. (It would be hard to be a worse one.)

Pig Ghost~~ said...

hi crowbard..

thanks for your comment.. although i don't really get what u meant by giving up the psychology stuffs

i do agree that reality teaches truth and there truly are really creative people who suffers from bipolar.