Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Where do babies come from?

I am sure when you were young, you wondered where u came from. or where babies came from. Ultimately, you would ask your parents "where do i come from?" or "where do babies come from?" it's hilarious what they tell us... or what we believe then, when we were young. Whatever version they made us believe, it's never the truth.. hahaha.. until u eventually find out when u are a little older.. so what are some of the beliefs that we have of babies when we were young? I asked some of my friends and this are their answers

Where do babies come from? i shall start with my answer first because i thought that my answer would be the most common one, but apparently not so lor.. i also don't know y..

Mr. T: Babies come out from the stomach. I really believed that ok.. until when i was.. don't know how old.. haaha

Person A: I thought that babies come out from asshole. hahaha..

Person B: I once asked my parents where i came from. They answered me 'tong sampah' (rubbish bin) XD XD. They told me that one day they just saw me at this rubbish bin and decided to brought me home.. hahaha

Person C: this would be the best answer. Person C thought that babies are brought from supermarkets and are placed inside plastic bags. Reason? Because there was once the uncle came back from supermarket and was carrying a few plastic bags, and Person C asked what is that. The uncle replied "baby" =.=!!!

Funny stories how all our parents can lie to us or what hilarious story we can be made to believe. Anyhow, what should i answer to my children next time if they asked me where they come from? Should i say i downloaded them from the internet? or bought them from e-bay or Amazon? XD XD.. ROFL

what is your story?

God Bless~

No comments: