Thursday, July 24, 2008

Long Lost Friends

Yesterday i wanted to blog about this friend of mine whom i 'terserempak' (bumped into) but when i came home from work, forgotten about it already.. so i shall blog today. :D

So yesterday morning when i was on my way to work, i went up a bus and i walked behind to sit. so walk to the behind, someone called out to me "Terence". i turned and saw an Indian girl, and yes.. she was calling me.. for a moment there.. i am trying my VERY BEST to recall who this female is..

and it came naturally to me.. *thank God.. or else i would be so embarrased* "Magesh" i replied.. yes.. her name is Mageshini and she was in the same secondary school as i was. She didn't really changed much, just that.... her image is like way way behind my brain.. XD

so i sat beside her and we started to update each other about our lives, and about our friends life. She talked about her current job and how she is going to join HELP soon.. she's gonna take foundation.. i talked to her about my job now and about HELP's life.. i updated her on the things i know about friends around us..

and all throughout the journey, we did not stopped talking.. it's like.. we got so much to talked about and the years that we had not seen each other (2 and a half years i think) did not create any gap. it's really a good feeling meeting someone and having chats as if we had never been apart.. :)

Besides that, today when i came back and checked my mail.. i got a new message on my friendster which i don't know the person. So i checked the message and got to know that it's from Lim Kuan Lun.. whoah.. this person is even longer.. let's see.. about... 8 years?? ahahahaha..

he's doing nursing now in Nilai and yes.. he managed to find me... :p the power of technology?? ahahaha.. whatever it might be.. it is always good to be connected once again.

Yay.. going to Penang tomorrow.. gyahaha

God Bless~

No comments: