Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Trouble sleeping

These few days i have trouble sleeping.. it have been quite a while since i have this problem, but it's getting worse now.. insomnia.. lol

don't know why y body seems like it doesn't want to sleep at night.. but when the sun is shining bright and high, it feels sleepy.. strange body of mine.. maybe my body works upsidedown.. because maybe my melatonin only goes low when the sun is up, which is not supposed to be.. :D

it's strange how my dad once told me how easy i can sleep.. yeah.. last time, whenever i put my head on the pillow, i kinda get knock out.. no matter how strong the rain or thunder outside, i won't be disturbed by it and sleep until the next morning

nowadays, it's the opposite, my dad sleeps, and i am still quite awake.. try to get some sleep, but a lot of thought flood my mind.. hopefully can sleep well like last time..

God Bless~

No comments: