Friday, May 16, 2008

Update

Since I started college, life has been pretty fine. Except for the fact that I am quite busy la.. but it's all well and good that I am busy. Stoning at home during holidays k... hahaha.. and me doing things can keep me away from some thoughts.

Monday: So first day of college, already bombarded with things to do. First day already got assignments. Woo hoo!!.. Then need to sign up for tutorial groups (which is the most exciting moment in every sem XD)

Tuesday: Hmm.. then find group members for Personality class and we decided to choose Anwar to write on. Hahaha..

Wed: no class.. laze at home and think about how to present the individual assignment.

Thursday: Leong annouced in class that there would be a BPsych badminton tournament tomorrow (which is today. 16th May 08). So Mr. Lam got excited and asked me to join him in doubles.. hahaha.. so I put my name in and I also decided to participate in singles. So after our first class which is at 8 morning, our next class is at 4. 6 hours in between, we went to play badminton with Ying Zhou and Andrew. We booked the court that day itself, went to Mr. Lam's place to get badminton stuffs, changed out attire and went to play badminton..

After playing, went back to Mr. Lam's place and took bath, before going back to college. Made it back just in time for my meeting which is at 3. me and Ying Zhou went to eat lunch at 3.45. ROFL.. went into class abit late la.. then came back home..

I tell you... sometimes the police handling the traffic is DUMB!! i was stuck on the road about 250 m long for 25 minutes.. 250m u know.. walk also faster man... but anyway.. i came back home safe and sound la..

Friday: went for class which is at 10, then went to have lunch before our tournament. Mrs. Lam was with us.. to give us 'social support' :p the single started first.. the doubles came only after the singles was over.. poor Mr. Lam, sitting at the side waiting and waiting until he is sleepy... haha.. good thing I joined singles as well, or else, I think I would be sleeping too.

So first game of single, I played against Fabio (the Sports coordinator for BPsych.. according to Evie la.. :p). Initially I was losing la.. didn't played well.. then I wore my specs (initially i wanted to play without it) cause I can't really see the shuttlecock clearly. So after wearing my specs, i won by 22-20.

Second match played against Filbert. Fuh.. when I got to know I was against him, I was thinking.. I'm dead meat. But suprisingly.. and real suprisingly, I won against him. 21-16 i think. Then I was in the semi finals already..

Third match played against YQ (first year second sem), and I won him 15 - 9 i think. then it was the finals.. haha.. in the finals I was swat like a fly. Lost 15-4 :p The champion was really good, and I have to admit la.. I was in the finals because somehow, I played against the less well players. If I were to meet him in the start, I lose in first round already.. XD

then comes the doubles.. lol.. met with James and Filbert. SHIT!!!! lose kau kau.. their playing was AWESOME. We were of no challenge to them la.. Played 2 sets, lost 2 sets.. ROFL.. the strange thing is.. after out match is over, Leong came over and told us, for our doubles, we got third placing. Me and Mr. Lam was like.. what? we lose totally and we still are 3rd? hahaha..

played until about 4.30.. then came back.. took bath, makan dinner, then head for church for meeting..

meeting from 8.30 till 11.15.. fuiyoh.. tiring.. that's about my update for the first 5 days in college.. and ohoh.. i am a tutor now.. whee~.. workloads coming in.. whoo~

God Bless~

No comments: