Sunday, May 11, 2008

Coffee and Sleep

I used to sleep very easily last time. Once I lay on my bed, I would go to dream land, faraway land, or secret desire land, whatever you might call it. No matter what I drink, either it's coffee or tea, I would still sleep like a log.

These days, I find myself awake in the wee hours, trying my best to get some sleep. I used to sleep at 10 last time, but now I normally sleep at 1 a.m. Part of it is due to... well... for better or worse, the frequent use of internet. Workloads from college also plays a part as I would be up until 12 or 1 for assignments before retiring to bed.

Nowadays, coffee makes me unable to sleep as well. Yesterday I went to MIHAS (Malaysian International Halal Showcase) and drank a few small cup of coffee, and guess what happened? I stayed up all morning, until 6.

Then I drove to church, and got into an accident. Well, that's not true actually. I didn't stayed up until 6 morning la. But I was seriously trying to get my sleep, and I couldn't. Woke up one time and I checked the time on my handphone. The time shows 2.40 a.m.

These days, when I lie on my bed, a lot of thoughts flood my mind too. All demanding my attention and making it so active that I have difficulty going to sleep. How good is it if I could sleep soundly like a child? Without worries. No use worrying about things right? But it just keeps on plaguing my mind. Anyone got good idea on how to get rid of it? Please don't ask me go count sheeps ya...

God Bless~

*oh.. i didn't get into an accident by the way. it's not true :-)*

No comments: