Friday, May 9, 2008

Sleep and sms

Gah!!! Of all the days, it has to be the day when i was sleeping at my best, dreaming a vivid dream that sms have to flood in and wake me up.

First sms from Mr. Lam at 7.58 morning. Thanks for the wake up call. I know la old people like u need less sleep, but young people like me need lots of it. XD ROFL.

Second sms from HotlinkGift =.=;

Third sms from my friend..

And fourth sms from Mr. Lam again (cause i didn't replied his first message.. LOL)

I was dreaming so nicely ok.. or rather.. a vivid dream la.. the first dream was like this:

Me, Mr. Lam and Jian were together with my sis. My sis wanted to find a tuition which offers the subject History. So we went to this tuition centre and started crawling up the stairs. I said crawling because the ceiling is rather low, so we really need to like bend down a bit la..

my sis went first, i second, mr lam after me and jian last.. while we were crawling up the stairs, mr lam hit my ass (like a friendly gesture la.. he always kacau people right). then i 'repay' his kindness, and i kicked him. :P

then he as usual got his "ouch pain la u mangkuk". then i went back down and like.. "oh really ar? sorry sorry." then we continue crawling up and we reached the top. then my sis asked whether this tuition offers History, and they replied they only have English and Bahasa Malaysia.

so we went back down.. and suprise suprise.. shyuan came riding a motorbike (imagine that. ROFL). then all of us went back to my house and sorta discuss discuss about the tuition, and MIHAS. then i asked what time does the exhibition end..

Jian answered normally for these type 10.30 pm. i said.. so late arr? last time i worked ended at 5 or 6. then i made a simple calculation and said.. "wah.. shyuan worked for RM2.50 for an hour? so sad" (i seriously didn't make a recount. but i remember that was what i said during my dream. whether or not the value is right, count it yourself k)

then while we were talking, i realize that it's already time for me to play badminton. i ran down, and then my dad asked me to help with preparation for dinner (i think). so preparing the food, and then i told my dad i want to go play badminton. it's only after the second time i asked him that he let me off.

the badminton court needs booking and by the time i left, the time is almost over. i ran out but strangely, i did not ran to the court. i ran to the field, more like a slow jog. and even more strangely, part of the field turned into cemetary and there were people cleaning the graves there.. so i continued jogging, passing a few girls and after i jogged about half the field, i started speeding, sprinting as fast as i could home..

when i reach my gate, Kam Seng came out of a car, parked opposite my house. then even more amazingly, Sin Kwan Hong (it's been a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since i last contacted this guy) was standing just outside my gate.. trying to swat a mosquito i think.. hahahaha..

then sms came.. and i woke up..

the second dream... is about how i was in a faraway land.. and i wore shiny armour.. i saw a princess in a tower and i had to fight the dragon to save the princess.. and well.. i wasn't a green fat ogre.. well.. actually that's not my dream la.. :P

i dreamt that i was sitting somewhere.. playing computer i think.. and Cha Loo was sitting beside me, trying to draw a picture of my face (is that what you would call a potrait?). yea.. i only remember this much.. because another sms came in and disrupted my dream.. =.=;

well.. nevermind la.. dream are still dreams.. and reality will be reality.. good news is, i am still going to play badminton later and going to MIHAS. :)

We live in reality where not everything is perfect, but it does not have to be that bad.

God Bless~

No comments: