Monday, May 7, 2007

Life when I was young

Life when i was young.. was fun...

I attented tadika Chee Oi (if spelt correctly) when i was 5.. for 2 years. Then i entered Primary 1 at SK Taman Muda.. oh.. the first day i entered class.. strange la, nobody i know.. that was when i started my awesome years of studying..

I got to know Boon Kit, Yasir, Badiuz, and many more friends... we would play lastik, police and thief and whatever that comes to mind.. haha.. that was fun.. priceless memories..

As time passes, I got to know more people like Kar Ken, Baby Zeus, Fabian, Wai Shin, Rahul, Jeremy, and of course.. how could i forget? TAN YIT HOONG.. Boon and Yit Hoong has been my great friend till this very day..

So what i did in primary school?? PLAY~~ haha.. even tuition was play time.. but mind u.. my results not bad orr.. hehehe
primary school was fun because i can get quite good results without really putting in effort.. so it's play play play.. and of course i got lots of good friends to teman me..

I remembered that there was once, when i was in primary 1, where i soooo want to go to the toilet.. but was afraid to ask the teacher for permission.. finally.. guess what happened?

the teacher asked who wants to go to toilet? and a bunch of guys actually went to the toilet together, me included.. haha.. i didn't wet my pants.. great.. XD

Just like that, six years of my lifespan has gone.. time to proceed to seconday school

Special thanks to Cikgu Azizah, my primary 1 and 2 teacher.. for teaching us..

No comments: