Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tagged

I got so much thing to blog about.. first thing first.. Crystal tagged me like long long time ago and i haven't posted cause no time mer.. me busy man.. XD

so shall we get started then?

5 things found in my bag:
  1. File
  2. Tissue (sometimes?)
  3. Papers
  4. More papers
  5. And more papers

5 things found in my wallet:

  1. Cash
  2. IC
  3. Driving license
  4. Plaster
  5. urm.. Movie tickets?

5 favorite things found in my room:

  1. my bed
  2. my pillow
  3. COMICS!!!!!
  4. my books
  5. cloths la..

5 things i always wanted to do:

  1. Board an aeroplane
  2. Give a good talk
  3. Travel around the world
  4. Taste new things whether it's food, experience or anything else
  5. Carry my girlfriend while she feeds me ice-cream XD

5 things i am currently into:

  1. Getting a degree in Psychology
  2. Getting to know more people
  3. Hone my volleyball skills
  4. Expose myself to more stuffs around me?
  5. Secret

List out the top 4 presents you wish for:

whoa... susahnya.. things i list down here would be almost impossible, if not downright impossible

  1. WORLD PEACE!! this would be the best present that i will ever ever get
  2. if no. 1 seems impossible, then i would want the world's poor population to have a better life. Do you know that they have to eat dirt to survive? sigh
  3. People around me happy
  4. Less global warming

The person who tagged you is:

  • Crystal Gan Hui Keng

5 impression on her (oh no):

  1. Physically attractive (u looking at this crystal? XD)
  2. Emo... Really emo..
  3. Cool with her sunnies on
  4. Silly when in good mood
  5. Friendly when she WANTS to.. hahaha

Most memorable thing she has done to you:

  • Hah.. erm.. what is the most memorable thing u did to me ar?? let's see.. buying me a black pig? LOL

If she becomes your lover, you will still:

  • i will still... treat her well? hahaha

If she becomes your enemy, it will be because:

  • i don't know la.. because i hurt her?

ok.. the end.. i was suppose to pass this to 5 people.. but nevermind la.. let it just end with me k.. save people the problem.. XD

God Bless~

No comments: