Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow

Tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow. Those who have taken English literature should know these famous words where we were forced to study.

tomorrow is going to be my last class in HELP. let's hope it stays that way. being nostalgic about leaving. so many memories and friends i got to know. so many things learnt. some people can't wait to get out of uni. me? ambivalent.

where am i heading to next? i want to go work and travel, but the plan doesn't seem to fit properly as yet. I WANT GO STUDY IN THE US!!

past few days, have been in a very contemplative mood. all because of bobo chee. :p influence me then make me emo pulak. muahahaha.. undecided.. how? :x

if i own a camera, i would so want to go stalk lecturers and ask them to have a photograph with me. also to all my kawans kawans.

entering hmc, student council, leadership camp, MIS bed, HMC ball, psych colloquium, volleyball club, all the volleyball competitions, visit to Dominos with shelther home, experiments, research on autism and all other researches, counselling, play therapy, group processes, visit to old folks, out there finding out about taboos, ARUPS, tutoring, Dota charity competition and all other things have made me grow as a person.

christmas is coming. and my course is ending. a new beginning.

God Bless~

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hahaha, aww! don't so emo! it's just HELP. :P

Pig Ghost~~ said...

HAHAHAHA!! *Like*

But it's not emo. it's just getting nostalgic.. no worries, it will soon be your time. :p