Monday, December 6, 2010

Teachers oh teachers

How many of us actually remember our teachers? Who have sacrificed their time and life to teach us the things we need to learn in life?

The first teacher which left a deep impression on me was my Standard 1 and 2 class teacher, Ms. Azizah. See.. i remember her name. but i don't remember her face.. ahahaha.. but I know that she's kind and really patient. Another teacher i remember was my Moral teacher during standard 1. A tall Malay man with moustache, I don't remember his name sadly. He always like to use our Moral period to tell us stories about a fat man and a skinny man. and it has continuation, which would make us wait in eagerness for the next class.

I also remember my English teacher for standard 3. Pn. Kasmawati (not sure if spelt correctly), a plump Malay lady, who is very strict. She spanks people. hahaha.. and everytime I want to go to toilet during her period, I would rehearse in my mind a few times how to ask for permission, before mustering up my courage to walk to her and ask.

Also, I remember Encik Suhaimi, my Maths teacher (or was it Science? maybe both) in standard 6. And my BM teacher who is really kind. Forgotten her name :x

In secondary school, I remember my Form 1 English teacher. A pretty big size (for a Chinese female) and she's really fun. Likes telling us stories. My form 2 English teacher is also good. She's a Malay, petite, lovely lady. And because she's a Malay, some of my friends thought that she isn't good in English. My friends went to find her and came back saying to me "Oh she's a Malay, but she speaks perfect English" XD Rahul.. u remember this? XDXD

Cikgu Prema, history and BM teacher in Form 3. She takde suka kita, sebab dia ingat kita amat berlagak dan angkuh kerana kita kelas pertama. ahahahaha, and this persisted until when we were form 5 (long after she taught us) lol..

Moving on to form 4 and 5, Datin (Chemistry teacher), Tahiah (Physics teacher) and.. oh biology teacher not important (She made us all dislike biology :x) Add Maths teacher, Mr. Thean (also our volleyball coach then) was a person of small stature but likable by many girls. XD

History teacher, Pn. Norizam, Moral teacher, Encik Jamil, and i forgotten my BM, BI and Maths teacher's name. Dang!

And how could i not put his name in? Mr. Lee Kean Sing. My tuition teacher for Add Maths. Likes to blow water, but his teaching methods are good. At least it gives me a deeper understanding rather than just managing to solve the problems.

Tuition teachers... My BM tuition teacher in Johan during primary school was pretty nice. Also, Science was also pretty nice. I had quite fond memories of Johan. Especially with Boon Kit, Weng Soon and the person who always poke my back, Ms. Valarie Seow. XD

Biology tuition teacher was great. Great because he revived my biology from my school teacher. XD he's funny also. and loves to enter the topic of sexuality. lol.

I am really thankful for my education in the public school. It made me less prejudiced I would say. It made me have the opportunity to come together regardless of races. It made me realize that despite our differences and difference in perception, our perception of the others may be wrong. It made me who I am today.

Thank you to all my teachers. May God always show mercy unto all of you

God Bless~

No comments: