Friday, December 17, 2010

Graduation Post

Finally. Graduation!! Ah, it's been a long journey, and a very fruitful one. This is going to be a very very very very very long post, because I will try and put some of the most eventful things that have happened throughout my university life. Just want to show everyone how awesome my life is. XDXD

Let's start from Foundation onwards:

This is the photo that I have, English lesson together with our lecturer. I think not many people remember this photo. Not even me actually until i saw it the other day. I was so stressed up and I wanted to online, but then that day i couldn't connect to the internet. So I looked at photos. Brings back memories. That was when we were younger.. oh my goodness. XD

Kwok Weng, Derek, Tawfik, Farid, Cheah, Siva, Maxveen, Me
Nasha, Amanda, Li Shen, Stephanie, May Ching, Dionne
Lynnette, Ally, Mrs. Chuah, Isabelle, Sarah.

Sorry for the two person i forgotten the name. :x

Another very important event in HMC was Trolak camp of course. This photo remains one of my personal favourites. ^^


Besides Trolak, there's another 3 important events in foundation which was the campaigning during election, HMC annual ball as well as the PD trip. But I don't have any nice photos to show.. so that shall be that.. Some other interesting things would be MISbed, Juz Do It cafe, all the scandals during foundation *wink wink* Lam *cough cough*. XD Now moving on to Bpsych years. Even more interesting. hahahaha

Bpsych Years. The beginning was of course Orientation Day. This was the very first day of Bpsych for me.

That's Cha Loo, Liggy and Hui Sin there. So much changes in how they look now. They look better now. ^^


During Freshman Lunch, we were required to wear robes, as motivation for us to complete our years there. Inilah kita masa itu.

First class honors student (Take 1)

Us without the robe

We of course studied hard, and along the way did many assignments

Active Citizenship Project
Meng, Shyuan, Evie, Joel, Charissa, Jian, Sara

Winning Colloquium ^^


Some other colloquium. Muka first class honors (Take 2)


Group Process.
John, Me, Adrian Stevenson, Sarah and Cheryl

Not forgetting, our Treasure Hunt.


Now onto some of the outings that we had. I am trying to put it according to time frame, from those days until most recent. But if there's mistake, look kindly on me. hahaha

Genting


As the name suggest, Rakuzen


KL Tower. The surrounding is pretty nice actually.

Putrajaya


BBQ in Sunway






Career Exploration Club visit 2008
This is in Penang Kek Lok Si Temple
Ah Bit, Yue Ying, Jun Kit, Filbert, Khoi Yit, Vin, Leong



After finals 2008
Coral, Liggy, Hui Sin, Cha Loo, Jian
John, Me, Filbert, Seng Li



A&W, right after beef ball noodles in Masjid Jamek.
I am not in the picture, cause I am the one taking the photo. :p



Crystal's 21st birthday. I especially like this photo.
She's laughing so happily



Melaka 2009, nearing Christmas I remember
You can stand under my umbrella. XD


Sushi Tei in Tropicana City



Melaka 2010



Melaka 2010 in Nadaje


Penang



Penang too! On the ship

We had many other trips and events, which I don't have the photos. So sad. Like the swim in river, Melawati, our makan at Hulu Langat, Ipoh trip, ARUPS, the presentation on insight for Open Day, presentation on Autism and many other things. All in all, it has been a great journey, because I had good people by my side. And these are not including my volleyball life. I guess I will dedicate another post to that :D

Leave you with this last photo


Muka First Class Honors (Take 3) XD


God Bless~

2 comments:

XanGeL said...

OMG...i love your post~~!!


xiao yen

Pig Ghost~~ said...

You do? ahahaha.. thanks Xiao Yen.