Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Parallel world?

27th August 2010

This morning i dreamt of something crazily amazing.. or amazingly crazy. i dreamt that i was somewhere in this place.. and everything was normal until i was going to sleep... and my left eye was hurting pretty badly

then i rub rub, but to no avail... then my dad came and asked me to look at him and i did... he slowly moved his head downwards, and my head moved downwards together with his head... just as my head was looking 90 degrees below, my dad pushed my head downwards strongly..

and it was then that i had this crazy experience.

it feels as if my soul was disconnected from my physical being and was sucked downwards.. my soul continued going down, passing through a chasm and then there was another me on the bed, (while this was happening, i had a third person view) where finally my soul 'connects' back with my physical self (this is another self... seems as if my soul just past through the chasm into another world.. another parallel world). and the feeling of my soul connected with my physical being is sooo SOOOO REAL! when that happened, it seems as if everything was in sync. it's like the hook found it's perfect match..

and i was physically feeling this because i was half awake when the soul 'connected' with my body. half dreaming, half awake, but i can clearly feel the 'connectivity'. i awoke seconds later to make sure i am still sane.

i know it's hard to understand.. but anyway, i am still sane.. yay! as for whether i am now in a parallel world, well who knows right?

God Bless~

No comments: