Saturday, July 3, 2010

MAPCU 2010

3 July 2010

My last MAPCU probably. and i screwed it up. at the last minute some more. Walao LOW! aiks, learn to much from bobo dy.. all the low coming out.

First match was against Masterskills and we manage to pass the first hurdle. Then came Segi, and we lost after playing for 3 sets. That means we can only win the next match, to proceed to semis. The next opponent is Taylors and we also managed to pass this hurdle.

Since we were runner up for our group, we need to play against the champion of the other group, which is UCSI. We lost the first set. and won the second set.. and we played so hard in the third set. Marks were neck to neck. and then aih.. me la me la.. my fault. LOW!

honestly speaking, i think my form has never been better than today. so much so that i am surprised myself. why la last ball.. memalukan.. Giap is definitely our MVP la. lol.. super libero who can spike open. XD now in hospital lo.. hahahaha.. hope he gets well soon.

Last MAPCU, just like that.

God Bless~

No comments: