Friday, April 30, 2010

Dreams, dreams, dreams

On 27th April 2010, i dreamt something really interesting. Am not going to say what it is.. but it proves that my superego is still pretty strong even when i am dreaming. :x

Today i had 2 interesting dreams. First was in the morning, and then in the evening.. let's start with the morning 1

I remember that my sister sorta kinda caught/have 2 really really big snakes.. erm.. they said they going to spay insecticide onto both of them to make them sleep, and then i forgotten what they wanted to do with it. anyway.. they didn't sprayed the snakes for whatever reason.. they placed the snakes in their room..

then i dreamt that wei kang and another person came into my room. (yes i know it's weird i dreamt about him.. :x) anyway.. he was like always.. acting cool but he is warm la.. then my lil sis brought in the 2 snakes from her room into my room, and someone actually knocked onto the snakes.. i think the person who knocked into the snakes is aaron chow. XD (dang lots of characters in my dream)

then my lil sis got shocked and sorta threw the snakes onto the floor, and the snakes were aggitated. then the snakes fought with each other and then someone dear to me was kinda sacrificed in the battle.. like.. collateral damage. :x

then i think i woke up..

another dream was when i slept this afternoon.. i dreamt that i was like in a game, playing the game or watching the game being played out. It's actually pretty cool, like i was a pirate and need to steal the treasure.. something like that, and it's cool. i don't know how to express the pictures in my head, but it's nice la. :p

it's holiday.. got time to sleep, stone and... stone..

God Bless~

No comments: