Monday, February 22, 2010

CNY part 2

17th Feb 2010

I guess this marks the real meaningful celebration for me this year. This is the start of the Lentern season, and it's Ash Wednesday. So Catholics all around the world should fast and abstain from whatever they would want to (normally it's food la).

I woke up, and then took my bath and get ready, because i have lunch with one of my friends. So after bath, i read newspaper and when i went to my room and looked at my phone, my friend said that she would want to sleep in a little longer, so push back the meeting time to 1 o clock. so i online and do some stuffs before going off

i drove and picked her up and good thing i didn't get lost.. muahahaha.. so picked her up, and discussed on where to eat.. discuss discuss, we finally settled on going to a shop in Alam Damai which sells pork related products. So drove there, and the shop is closed.. lol..

so the discussion arises yet again, where and what to eat. drove around and around, and finally settled on going to cineleisure to eat sushi. after going there, it somehow turned to not eating sushi anymore. We wanted to eat something which we normally don't eat.. so there were 2 options. Either TGIF or Marche (hopefully correct spelling). So since we were undecided, we played scissors paper stone. if i win, it's marche, and if she won, it's TGIF. conclusion is we went to Marche and it's her first time there, while it's my second.

food was owhkay, but what i love about it was how we drink tea and talked and talked and talked. i normally don't drink english tea, but it isn't that bad. ^^ if we had more time, i guess we would still sit and talk until dinner comes. But i had to go home and head for church as it's Ash Wednesday. So we left at 4.

fetched her back, and then drove home safely, without getting lost again. No jam. yay!

attended mass at Sacred Heart church, and the priest said that this is not the season of sadness, but rather a season of renewal. Incidentally, i do feel renewed inside out. Since the yum cha session at lookout point to today's lunch session. I finally see my life as coming together. Understanding the meaning of life, friends, money and God.

i suddenly feel that i have neglected my spirituality for a pretty long time. I was religious, in the sense that i do my duties and obligations, but spiritually empty. now, my spirituality is coming back i suppose. i need to fix my relationship with my Master, and not let the world clutter my mind. And through this understanding of these many things, I think i found peace :)

AWESOME DAY!!

God Bless~

No comments: