Sunday, November 18, 2007

Kind Hearted Malaysians

Tons of things to blog today.. but cannot finish by now because I am going to go play ball soon... mwehehe...

so i would start off with my experience a few days ago when my dad was fetching me to college.

my dad didn't really close his car door tight, and an Indian man who was driving a lorry honned him.. and made him realise that his door isn't shut tight..

this encounter showed me that Malaysian is indeed a caring lot.. even from different races, and even if they don't know you..

despite the stupid politicians, despite the fight for own race's benefits, i am still proud to be a Malaysian simply because the people here are kind and are willing to lend a helping hand... high with gemeinshaftsgefuhl.. of however u spelt it (lazy to check la.. :p)

talking about Malaysia, i went to batu pahat these 2 days, and i am glad to see tanah merah.. (it's erm... red soil)

in kl.. i think it would be very hard to find tanah merah, and seeing that makes me nostalgic about my life. nostalgic about the life of Malaysia as well, i might be too young to say that.. but yeah i do feel that..

it's very easy to differentiate between KL and non KL.. for one, in KL, just look up the sky and u can see tons of skyscaper.. and our 'beloved' KLCC

however, in melacca (i went there too) and Batu pahat, when u look up, what u see is the trees and blue sky without any obstruction from skysrapers.. and that made me feel good about being there..

While we are all striving and chasing for improvement, let us not forget that what we have comes from earth, and don't abuse mother nature for the sake of our greed.

No comments: