Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Innocence

Today i encountered something really cute.. since i long time didn't go cycling already, i decided to go for a spin this evening..

Long time didn't cycle, bicycle no air already la.. so went to the nearest gas station to pam air.. but then the pam rosak la.. i meant it is spoilt. so decided to go over to the bicycle shop to put some gas into my tyre.. but then, the shop not open.. =.=;

so went to the second nearest gas station and the gas machine works.. so got my bicycle pumped and then my journey starts.

I went cycling around my 'taman' and then i stopped at one of the field to get reflexology.. there were 2 boys there with their grandfather i suppose.. and after i finish torturing my feet by walking on the stones, i continued my journey

but but but.. before i got onto my bicycle, the 2 boys earlier... they... they.. they.. they... they...

they urinated in public, in the middle of the field, watering the plants with their natural fertilizer... and i was like o.O??? to O.O...

hahaha.. i couldn't remember the last time i did that.. memories are sooo easily forgotten.. :p

but their innocence are sooo admirable la.. if i were able to do that now, hmm.. i wonder how would the people around me reacted.. maybe like jaw drop to the ground and bounces back??

God Bless~

3 comments:

orangejungle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
orangejungle said...

would u surprise to c me here?
hehe~
not the first time i view ur blog~

well, tis blog inspired me~

how i hope i am innocence~

lol~

next time, dun considered more, juz do it~ the two boys and their grandpa, will feel proud of u~ lolz~

Pig Ghost~~ said...

yes i am suprised to see you dropping a comment.. didn't knew u read my blogs..

hahaha..

anyway thanks for your support, but i won't pee in public