Saturday, September 22, 2007

Stingy-ness

I am a very stingy person.. why u ask me? erm.. i don't really like to spend my money unneccesarily. i rarely buy anything for myself, except for food that is.. clothing also very few la..

where do i get this attitude from? my dad definitely.. haha.. so let's check how stingy i actually am ya..

Shoes: Haven't bought a pair of shoes in.. let's see... 3 years
School Bag: Haven't bought any in... 2-3 years
Wallet: the last time i bought my wallet in in 2002 i think.. LOL
Socks: last bought in 2004-2005 i think
Underwear: 2-3 years also la..
Pencil box: Had been using the same old pencil box which my sis bought for me in 2004.. so 3 years liao.. the last time i bought a pencil box was........... i can't remember

So where i get all these things if i don't buy them?? ok now the list

Shoes: My brother's shoes.. have been wearing 2 of his shoes which he doesn't wear anymore..

School bag: My brother's bag as well.. last time he uses it to go school.. i would assume when it
was ninja turtle was still popular... a good 10 years? wah.. the bag i am using got 10 years history.. antique man.. hahaha

Wallet: Last time the blue colour 1, my sis bought for me. Now the black colour one is my bro give me

Socks: Last bought in pasar malam.. now those all got holes, but still wearing.. then got some socks as present last year.. hurm.. not bad

Underwear: Ah.. this one i bought myself la.. haha.. eh wait.. did i? or was it a present? hurm.. forgot liao.. also got holes all around *oops*

Pencil box: sister bought for me.. still using now..

now u see how stingy i can be? you might be thinking that i got things because people gave me, but not really... if people don't give, i still won't buy, will keep using the old thing as long as it is still use-able.. hahaha

i feel pity to my future... erm.. girlfriend for having a stingy bf like me :p

so you should be lucky for not becoming my gf.. whoever is reading this.. wakaka XD

God Bless~

oh ya.. maybe one thing is i got lots of God's blessing.. so that is why eventhough i don't buy, i get.. see how He works? hee~

4 comments:

*~ Elisa ~* said...

walau...!!! omg... haha... nvr buy shoes for so long???... i'll die man... haha.... eh... so b so stingy le... haha... change a bit!!!

Pig Ghost~~ said...

walao.. u got read my post 1 ar? wah.. very grateful.. hahaha

don't be so stingy? erm.. u treat me la.. :p

WW @ JaY said...

hahaha... so.. ur b'day comin up liao... what u wan? underwear? since u say urs rosak liao??!! hahahahaha... btw... those underwear u got.. i think was those dat i shared wif Crystal de..

Pig Ghost~~ said...

sui pian la what u want to buy for me.. haha