Saturday, September 8, 2007

Of old man and women

yesterday i went cycling around my taman, and went to a field. that field have the reflexology place, where you can walk on the stone and get your feet 'massaged'... hahaha

so when i reached there, i saw a group of old men sitting around the table and chatting with each other.. i didn't really look much at them, lest they think i am disrespectful to look at them so long.. i went to get my feet 'massaged' then i left.. pain man.. hahaha..

then i continue my journey on my bicycle and i cycled to the other side of the field. and to my amazement, i now saw a group of old women sitting together having their chat.. LOL.. sexist group?? XD

maybe these old women are the wives of the old men?? since their husbands got their men talk, they also want their women talk.. LOL.. just a thought that came through my when i saw that..

then i thought to myself... where would i be if i am old? would i be with a group of old men? mixing with old women as well? or would i already be dead?

God knows..

Have a nice day and

God Bless~

No comments: