Wednesday, April 25, 2012

End of the First Semester?

25th April 2012

It's almost the last week of class and finals is in 2 weeks time. After that will be the summer. Man, time sure flies. It's gonna be the end of the first semester already.

Hopefully I will be working full time during summer to earn some money. >,< dire financial situation. hoho..

How has my first semester been? Relaxing I would say for the most part, since most of my friends are busy shit every now and then. So I better enjoy it. I think Fall's gonna be shitty busy for me. But of well life goes on.

Work has been getting better I guess. Kids are more warmed up to me now. I have certain kids which I so love them. Other kids are just.... well.. let's not talk about those kids. :p

Nowadays whenever I see an aeroplane, I have a feeling. Feeling of going somewhere. When you live overseas with a bunch of friends, inevitably you will hear about people wanting to go places. Some of my friends are going back to Malaysia. Others are making plans to go road trips or some other trips. And that leaves me ...... nowhere. At least not yet somewhere.

Planning to go somewhere during the winter. *prays real hard* I better start planning and budgeting ^^

Oh did I mention I love grocery shopping now? I so don't like it back in Malaysia. But now it's something which I.... take responsibility in. lol.. really, when you have got nothing to do, having something to do is really awesome.

God Bless~

No comments: