Friday, March 25, 2011

Musings

Friday 25th March

Tomorrow I will be taking my TOEFL. On the 5th of April, my GRE. That's 2 exams before my convo. Hopefully i pass with some colours, if not flying colours. If not, I will cry during convo itself.

As you all know (or maybe don't know), I plan to study in the US and in order to do that, i need to sit for both of the test. GRE's question is making me mad and crazy at the same time. It's a very smart test if you ask me. really need more practice..

For the past few days, I have been thinking about all the possibilities and I have come with terms on the matter. The main reason was of course financial. If got enough money, won't be scratching head. And I think of all the students with bright mind and yet are not given the chance to pursue their dreams due to economic constraints. What a waste isn't it?

While I was hiding in my cave thinking and emoing about stuff, Japan's citizen is battling the cold climate with little food and water and possible radiation leak. Whereas there's was between people who support and opposes Gaddafi.

Who am I kidding right? These are the real problem people are facing. And I am sulking because of the possibility of not going overseas for studies? I should be grateful I have a home to stay, food to eat, cloths to wear, peaceful country, nice weather with no radiation exposure. With that, my perspective is in order. It might be true that I might not be able to pursue my studies overseas. If that's the case, such is life. Study in Malaysia only loh. Should not be complaining so much. God has His plan for me.

And He has plan for you too~

God Bless~

1 comment:

Pig Ghost~~ said...

Hi there. Thank you so much for your link. I will be sure to practice more before sitting for the exam :D

Thanks again