Saturday, November 13, 2010

Life's Journey

My time in HELP is going to end (Terence)
This is sad as I want more (Sharon)
Look forward to the future... the best is yet to be
Have a great future ahead
All the best in all you do (Charissa)
It may seemed like an end, but it really is just the start (Ser Li)
Fill up your future with your dream (Yi Wen)
It will be another start in my life
Perhaps I might just find a wife (Amanda)
And sacrifice my whole life (Terence)
Thinking about it is depressing (Sharon)
Look forward to the future with open arms
Not everything out there is bad
Marriage can't be that sad? (Charissa)
Just knowing that there will always be light at the end of the tunnel (Ser Li)
Go for the light, go for your dream (Yi Wen)
Kick all the obstacles away in the future
with God above, everything is pure (Amanda)
And in Him I have faith, faith to carry on (Terence)


This is the poem written in PSY 215. Not very poetic, but it's not too bad I suppose. Pretty meaningful when we have to complete each other sentences. Mine wasn't very funny, there were others who were funnier. lol.. but at least mine has got meaning ^^

God Bless~

No comments: