Sunday, November 7, 2010

Birthday 2010

I guess i should dedicate some time off from assignments to update my blog. :S been lazy to post up things these days. So this is the happenings for my birthday this year.

1) Outing to Klang for... celebration (Sat, 23rd October)

So first we went to a restaurant in Klang to eat baked crabs and lamb. My friends told me it was dang good. it was OK-LAH! XD the shop was packed with people and seems like it's really famous. almost every table got order baked crab

After dinner, we went to I-City, and I paid for the entrance fees. Fuiyoh i tell u, all of them were surprised that i said i will pay because i very cheapskate 1 normally. for me to pay is like waiting for rain to fall during drought.

There was nothing special inside actually. Just that the lights are pretty pretty and there's lots of people inside. We walked for a while, took some photos and it began to drizzle which made us leave the place. The photos aren't clear which is a waste. :x

Then we went to Station 1. they still refuse to go home. XDXD don't 1 to let me go right? :p So we went there and yum cha. I had a cake. awww so sweet of them. So there goes my lovely celebration with them.

2) LookoutPoint (Sun, 24th Oct)

Went to lookoutpoint and the weather was super nice. Was windy and cool up there. Awesome! I enjoyed the company, and the food. Thanks for the cake RACHEL! XD


Nice time catching up with friends who i don't see always. Chan hoe talked about his experience travelling, Suet and Kong got some juicy stuff to dig from. XD

3) 25th, Monday - I actually had another celebration with another person. But.. i shall just keep it to myself :)

A big thank you for everyone who celebrated my birthday with me. It's been a wonderful time spent with all of you. Jika ada apa-apa tersinggung, harap maaf zahir dan batin.

God Bless~

2 comments:

Ai said...

another person! hoho, a special someone??

out with it when i meet you tmr!

Pig Ghost~~ said...

i guess now u are more concerned about what we just talked before u left the car. XDXD