Monday, March 29, 2010

CAFFEINEES

Went to Caffeinees on friday (19th March 2010) with Jia Leng and Irene. :)

Sorta kinda time to chill out from all the anxiety and stress i guess.. and it's good :) jia leng abducted me from my house at around 11.45 i think, as i was just coming out of the bathroom. i was like.. she's here? shit.. haven't prepared yet.. XD

then she drove us to this wonderful restaurant Caffeinees. pretty nice place, price also pretty ok :)

Jia Leng ordered this satay, and said it's delicious... ask me to try.. i say i don't 1 eat cause scared spicy.. she told me not spicy 1.. LIAR!! eat already i non stop drink ice lemon tea. =.=; the satay is delicious, but really too spicy for me la..

the satay

the two girls



me enjoying my cup of tea ^^

Nice time off.. and then come back with sore throat.. all because of who? ngek ngek XD

God Bless~

No comments: