Monday, December 7, 2009

MATRADE 2007

I officially started working in 2007 for the Food and Beverages Fair in MATRADE Centre. And for this work, i did blog-ed about it http://bpsych-ers.blogspot.com/2007/07/first-day-of-work.html

But that time no pictures ma.. hahaha.. now got pictures already. One main reason why this happens is because i don't have my own camera. so i rely on other people to snap the photo and afterwards send it to me. so that's y many old overdue posts..

so yea.. a little refreshment.. since the event is food and beverages fair, there are lots of sample food to eat.. so me and my friend went around eating food samples for our lunch and tea. hahaha.. good in a sense that there are tons of variety (just opposite our stall got halal daging salai. XD), but bad is that.. there is nothing which u can eat a whole lot.. takkan want to stand at that stall and eat and eat right? malu la.. ho ho..

this is my friend, who worked with me in the same stall. she helped me find the job.. ho ho

her name is Yi Ling


together with 2 of my superiors


:D


God Bless~

2 comments:

WW @ JaY said...

u know malu de meh??
hahhahaha.. :P

Pig Ghost~~ said...

know la.. kai wan xiao