Monday, August 24, 2009

Tristan's 21st birthday

The other day my friends and I went for my friend's 21st birtday. Oh well.. most of my friends are having their 21st birthday this year.. all the dragons.. mwehehe.. 1988-ers.. It's really rare for me to blog about them.. but got pictures mer.. so blog about it lo.. :p

So the birthday boy's name is Tristan Tang Chan Hoe.

See the guy sitting in the middle? that's the birthday boy.

I shall start explaining my bunch of friends here.. the one on sitting on the left (left in the photo with the specs and blue shirt) is Andrew.. he's a doctor. XD he once was my replacement physic teacher. the one sitting on the right is Wai Shin.. he's.. a friend.. XD studying engineering..



The girl in black sitting right in front, next to me is Joey, the girlfriend of tristan. they have been together for 3 years.. that's what according to her la.. hehe.. the girl on my right is Pui Yan. we use to call her King Kong, or Kong as that's her sir name.. the guy in the middle with blue shirt is Peter :)


The girl behind kong is kei kei.. and the last guy beside her with white shirt is Shawn.. one of my best guy friend..

on that day.. i went there after church, and they had bbq.. i went quite late and i started bbq-ing.. then talk talk talk.. until about 11.30.. it was a good thing that we still can catch up even after secondary school is over. :D

God Bless~

No comments: