Monday, August 24, 2009

"I am her small friend"

24th August 2009

today when i was chatting on msn with Crystal (not crystal gan, but crystal chua.. maybe most of you don't know who's that..) something really cute happened..

i messaged her with some things regarding scholarship.. and she didn't reply.. then i asked

Mr. T: u there?
Crystal: I am not Crystal. I am her small friend
Mr. T: hahaha.. small friend? friend got difference between small and big 1 meh?
Crystal: .....

then no conversation until the real crystal appeared.. and she told me that just now, the person who replied me was a 9 year old girl. the little sister of her bf.. oh how cute.. 9 years old and she's on msn.. wah lao..

what was i doing when i was 9 years old? standard 3.. and i remember i still wear those shorts to school.. running around playing police and thief, come back from school and then sleep. yeah.. that's how my life was..

God Bless~

No comments: