Saturday, April 4, 2009

Realization

Suddenly they woke up one day and start to think what they have done their whole life. This sudden realization might lead to a change of mindset, realizing that they haven't really done anything. This realization would lead them to rethink about basic assumptions that they have about their own life. No longer is money important.. of course money is important to sustain life, but you will realize then that you cannot bring money to death (Goh, 2009)

I once thought to myself "if i die now, would i have any regrets?" the conclusion i came to was pretty much a 'no' cause to me i think my life is quite satisfactory. have lived it the way it would be. so if i were to die now, i would be pretty much contented.

but this morning, i woke up with a totally new perspective. maybe it's a revelation from God. hahaha.. yes, i might be happy and satisfied and die with no regrets if i die now... but what if it's not me who is dying? what if it's the person i love who is dying.. would i regret then? for not spending enough time with him/her? for not treasuring the moment i have? the conclusion i came to is 'yes'.

so i guess i shall take my time starting now to appreciate the person around me. i am starting it now by saying 'hi' to my msn contact whom they are there but i don't normally talk to them. Maybe you can start it too.. :)

God Bless~

No comments: