Sunday, September 14, 2008

She

This morning when i was sleeping, i got a dream

I dreamt that i was outside of my secondary school, and i was sitting in her car. the car was parked there, and i saw Lesley outside, sitting at the 'makan' store. As she started to drive, i remember hearing Jason Marz 'I'm Yours' on the radio. (strange how all these can be so vivid, but yes, i remember clearly)

As she was driving me back, we almost had an accident. She was crying and her driving was unstable. however we were safe. i got back home and the next thing i remember was that she was on the bed with me.. (fully clothed owhkie)

As she was crying, her head was lying on my chest. And i was half asleep. She would use her hand to massage my stomach and it felt good. Just like how mums would massage their babies stomach, it felt like that. she then used her feet and clasp my feet. my cold feet was made warm by hers. and again, it felt good

at that point of time, it seems as if the whole world is non existence, just me and her. talk about intensification of emotions in dreams man..

dramatic? poetic? i don't know.. but i can be sure that my dream this morning is full of emotions... who is she? she is she... :)

God Bless~

No comments: