Friday, September 26, 2008

History

Today i had history. I learned history and i talked about history.

You must be thinking that it's that boring history subject, where we learn about our country... and those boring stuffs, but no.. that's not what i meant..

today, someone who rarely speaks to me face to face actually talked to me so much. at first, she was kinda silent, only talking when i ask her questions. suddenly, she started to pour out things... things that i never imagined that she would tell me.. she talked and talked and talked...

i listened, and listened and listened... she talked non stoped for about... 45 minutes? hahaha... but it was fun listening to her. since i got to know her until now, and compare it with today's 45 minutes, i would say that in today's 45 minutes i learnt so much more about her.

so that's that... then we proceed to do our thing, and it was my time to talk about my history.. officially.. :)

so i talked, and she asked questions... i poured out more and... i really talked a lot of my history. more of problems i guess... my self handicapping views.. and she's good at probing.. :)

well at least someone knows about my history...

God Bless~

No comments: