Monday, March 10, 2008

Pinky-ness

Today in the morning, while i was waiting for my friend to fetch me, i suddenly thought of pink. And because of mood congruent memory, i remembered what Kah Meng told me

i told him that i am not suitable for wearing pink shirt. he says that next time, he will bring me go shopping and pick a nice pink shirt that will suit me.. and i just told him.. we'll see about that

the only time i wore pink shirt and went around walking (or at least, the only time i remember) was during HMC campaining time... i tell you, sombody by the sirname of Lam got the sudden idea of campaigning in pink and he made all 4 of us wearing pink. -.-;

i don't have any pink shirt.. so how? he brought his shirt for me, so that i can appear in pink.

with the election fever, and sudden pink-ish thoughts, u can't really blame me for remembering this right?? XD

dei.. where's my pink shirt?

God Bless~

No comments: