Saturday, January 5, 2008

Thievery?

5th Jan 2008

4.40 a.m

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that is how i was awaken.. by my aunt's screaming.. she sounded so terrified, as if she saw a ghost or something really horrible..

i woke up and asked her.. why aunty?

got thief arr..

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that was my scream after i hear her say that.. i screamed (got such word?) quite loudly.. to scare the theif off i think..

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

she continued screaming when i screamed

then i asked her.. where?

there la.. outside the window... he used a stick.. she replied.. i switched on the light and took a look.. the stick is still there, but i didn't see anyone..

with both my scream and my aunt's scream.. suprise suprise, my bro can still sleep and he didn't wake up.. hahaha.. then woke him up and he checked.. his handphone gone.. the thief almost stole my 2 bags, but he failed cause my aunt came into the room just in time..

then my bro called the cops and then the rest was history la.. went back to sleep...

9 a.m something..

the police came the second time to take some photos.. and then i went back to sleep...

11.30 a.m.

finally woke up.. and everything that happened is like soooo yesterday.. had breakfast and then... played dota and then had my lunch

after lunch, i packed my things.. my dad asked me to clean up my stuffs cause i have been keeping all the books, papers and things since form 5.. hahaha..

clean clean.. most of the stuffs throw it away.. and i bumped into some really memorable pictures.. pictures of when i was in form 2 right up till form 5... class photos, as well as photos taken during church activities.. memories came back in an instant..

those were the days.. so much have changed since then.. ah.. i miss those days

so much things happened in a day.. be careful and

God Bless~

No comments: