Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mad

20th May 2012

Many people around me wonder whether I will ever get mad, and even if I do, will I ever act on that anger. I wonder myself too actually.



Have I gotten mad before? Well I have gotten angry and very disappointed before but I don't really remember an incident which I was mad. I do remember yelling at my dad once though. I don't think that was mad, more of disappointment.


I was 13 I think. Or probably 14. And I was about to go for a badminton practice (which later happened to have been canceled. boo hoo). So I need to leave the house but there was no one in the house except my little sister. My dad said he was coming back, but he haven't reach home and I was about to be late.


So I went off, and when I came back, I was scolded by my dad for leaving my sister alone at home. I was sad of course and disappointed and angry that he didn't see it from my perspective, that I was getting late for practice (when you are young, everything revolves around you right? XD).


I got the scolding, and I was quiet for a while. I wanted to bath and the feelings were welling inside of me. Just before I got into the bathroom, I shouted at my dad saying things like he only thinks of my sister and not me and whatever else which came to my mind then, and I was crying (Yes, I was crying then).

I was so embarrassed to have shouted at my dad. I think he got a shock. I got a shock. Didn't know I could actually do that.

So back to the question. Will I ever get mad? Maybe, but I don't think I will act on that madness. I will be more disappointed than mad, and instead of shouting, I will most probably keep quiet and be by myself.




I don't see the point in shouting when mad. If you want to get a point across, talking at an audible voice is perfectly fine. If the other person doesn't want to listen to you, no amount of shouting will do

Of course, it's not that I don't shout. I will if lets say I see someone do something dangerous or something, but not out of madness.


God Bless~

No comments: