Saturday, June 11, 2011

Work

One of the main reasons for me being busy would be work. I am currently working in a child enrichment centre as a mentor. Started work at the end of April. As for these 2 weeks, I have been working for 13 days straight now. :p

I always hear about people who talks about bad working experience. Although I had had bad working experience, my job is really good now. I enjoy my job and it's nice when you get to do what you like. I like playing with children and being childish at times, so I suppose this job suits me well. It's a plus that your colleagues are funny and they share the same wavelengths :)

SOME of the kids there are REALLY CUTE. I have a few personal kids which I like very much. This 1 kid gave me presents for Teacher's Day. So nice isn't it? I feel so loved.


The front of the card, together with the cookies.


Inside of the card. Although the drawing is not very nice,
I still thought it was very lovely of her.


The back of the card.


Kids there are smart, and they are frank. It is nice to be with kids.

God Bless~

No comments: