Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Broga Hill

Taking a break from my Bali trip postings, I present to you my Broga Hill expedition. My friends and I went to Broga on Sunday 2oth February. We agreed to meet up at the petrol station at 5.00 morning. I slept only for 3 hours, and woke up at 4.30 to be on time. We only left there at 5.30. I really really dislike people coming late. Not satisfied! I don't understand why people can't be on time.

After that we drove there and reached around like 5.50 - 6.00. We were supposed to climb up and look at sunrise, but then it didn't happened that way. :x The way up was like jay walking, seriously. And i thought it would be fun, but not really fun only la. It's not hard going up, the a little hard part comes at the very last stretch before the top. It's steep, but nothing to be worried about.

The view on top


Jump shot
All of us together



Remember I said going up wasn't a problem? The problem is with coming down because it's steep, and it's slippery. And there are many people coming down. Of course there were many people going up as well, which I do not like because it slows down the progress, but coming down is a pain in the ass la.


The amount of people, and the steepness



I slipped a few times while coming down. But managed to come down safely. The coming down part is really nonsense. So many people slipped and without help from other people, they might have very well gotten themselves hurt. Good thing the people there are good and willing to help. I helped too :p

So after coming down, we went to a temple, and then brunch. After coming back, I wanted to have a nap after showering. But someone has to tempt me go play volleyball. Therefore, no nap. I thought I could go play from 3 till 5 and then come back Pandan Indah to play some more with my gang, but no... they started at 5 and I only know of it after i reached there. boo hoo..

Am i gonna climb broga again? NOPE! Not worth it.

God Bless~

No comments: