Monday, December 29, 2008

2008 Lookback

As usual, as the year is coming to an end, it's time to ponder on what I have been doing for this past year. This year is definitely one of the most happening year for me I must say. A year of self actualizing. XD

The top 10 things which is most happening to me this year.... i hope 10 would be enough for me to write down everything, or else it would be 15 or more.. XD

11. Bpsych Badminton Tournament - got first runner up for this tournament. Lol.. i am not very good, but i was pretty blessed i would say. My first medal of the year. XD

10. St. Anne's Feast day - my family and I went to Penang to celebrate St. Anne's feast. It's my second time going there, but it's the first time i attend the feast itself. It was pretty good, big crowd, nice time and nice food. :)

9. Rakuzen - Me and my buddy buddy went to Rakuzen to makan. And ate quite a lot i guess.. the price is crazy la.. RM 6 per scope of ice-cream.. ice cream alone we would have eaten more than RM 100. good thing it's a buffet, but, the price is still quite expensive.

8. Learning how to dance - believe it or not.. i did learn how to dance.. and it's waltz. LOL.. it's pretty simple actually, and it's fun. :D

7. Trekathon - Ran at Bukit Gasing and it had been the most tiring experience i ever had, i guess. hahaha. at least i contributed 1 point to the department (i think).

6. 209 triage counselling - i got to know a lot more in detail about my friends. really, it's a great experience.

5. Working with a certain company - name is withheld for privacy sake. lol.. and although it's no. 5, but it's a bad experience. it's no 5 because it's an... experience which i don't think i will forget.. working with meng, and walking to pavilion and starhill gallery almost everyday.. funny.. and calling people.. not funny..

4. CXC camp - Went to Penang for Career Exploration Club camp. I was pretty enlightened by the camp. and also, strengthen some friendship bonds, as well as the opposite. but it's a good experience :)

3. Sports Carnival 08 - entered sports carnival this year. Finally, after 2 years of not being able to.. lol.. i of course represented my department in volleyball and got 2nd runner up.. shucks.. oh well, 2nd medal for the year

2. Research Colloquium - First ever colloquium for me... and the whole day, my anxiety level was quite high.. the whole week, my anxiety level was quite high.. but on that day, it really was constantly high.. but it pays off i guess.. :)

1. MAPCU - definitely definitely MAPCU. the excitement and adrenalin rush when we played and advance little by little to the finals is just unimaginable. this would always remain no. 1 for quite some time i suppose.. unless MAPCU 09 can beat it.. XD got 2 medals from here.. lol..

So in total, i got 4 medals from sports, and some other awards from my studies.. really really a year with considerable achievement, change, excitement and well... stress. XD

Happy New Year everyone

God Bless~

No comments: