Thursday, November 6, 2008

Birthday Celebration

For my this year's birthday celebration, my gang brought me to Marche's (hopefully i didn't spelt it wrongly) at .... Cineleisure is it? and upon arriving, Mr. Lam said.. "who argued with me that Marche's got only 1 cow? See.. 1, 2, 3, 4... 4 cows" ah i see.. oh so there are 4 cows at Marche's.. revelation

oh before that.. we celebrated on the .... let's see.. 3rd of Nov... so it's a belatedE1 celebration... but oh well, such is life la.. too busy with assignments.. the best birthday present that they can give me is time to complete assignments.. hahahaha

ok so back to Marche's... it's my first time there.. and the environment was ok la.. but a bit warm though.. the taste of the food was fine, just fine, but for that kind of food the price was SERIOUSLY throat cutting.. i couldn't give an explanation why they price their food so expensive except that their concept was special.. hmm..

so let's review what i ate there... 2 small bites of Rosti (rosti is... toasted potatoes), 1 bite of bread something pudding, some black pepper chicken rice, 1 piece of pizza, 1 small piece of chicken breast, 1 chicken drumstick, a lil mash potatoes, ice kacang, and 2 piece of cake. yea that's about it i guess..

company as usual, kamching kamching lo..

that's that...

on the 6th of Nov, someone suprised me with a cake and a gift.. really a suprise, didn't anticipate one little bit.. hahaha.. came in with a... very cute red finger and wished me happy belated birthday and presented me with a cake... oh so touched..

Thank you for everyone who made the effort ya.. one way or another..

God Bless~

No comments: