Thursday, August 7, 2008

Work

If there is one word to describe my work currently, it would be this

DEPRESSING!!!!!

I am currently working as a telemarketer.. and work is no fun, sitting in office all day calling people. Especially when people don't 1 to come for the event that you are promoting.

If there is a day when i am most appreciated and most embarrassed at work, it would be today. People actually say thanks when u call and remind them or invite them.. that was not that bad.. the embarassing thing would be....

i called this lady today.. and she was in a meeting with my boss. i didn't know that.. so i told her i would call her back later.. so i did call her back and she is still in the meeting. so she asked for my name and i told her.. then she asked my boss whether there is someone by this name in the office.. the boss replied no.. she told me back

"Lynux (my boss) says that there is no one by the name of Terence in IDC"

i was dumbfounded at that moment... thinking what to reply to her.. i was startled because she was meeting with my boss. Embarassed.. hmm.. oh nevermind.. work is going to finish soon. HOORAY!!

the good thing about working there is that it is in KL. so i get to go to all the exhibition that is being held at KL Convention Centre.. I have been to 3 exhibition so far. International Jewellery Exhibition, PC Fair and today's 1 was... some house decoration exhibition..

and i get to walk around these high class places.

STARHILL GALLERY IS FABULOUSLY AWESOME!!!!!

Pavilion is not that bad.. lol.. all surrounding is fine except the job la.. ish..

no hope means no dissapointment.. should i stop hoping?

God Bless~

No comments: