Monday, December 24, 2007

Dream

Freud says that dreams are the royal road to the unconscious

I have lots of dreams and the good thing is that i can remember them nicely

this afternoon, i took a nap and i dreamt about me driving a Kancil with my dad sitting beside me. The strange thing is that the stering wheel is on the left hand side (like a foreign car) instead of being on the right hand side..

and the journey was kinda dangerous.. i was driving and then the next thing i remember, i was cycling on a bicycle and my dad was walking... i wanted to cycled straight, but my dad said go left..

so i turned left and this boy who is cycling as well overtook me and here is the cool part

He overtook me, jumped through a kithchen window (i think) and ride his bicycle on top of glasses (glasses as in cups) and then landed safely on the groud o.O

the glasses didn't break.. when i turned left, it was a dead end, except jumping through the window as the boy did. so i jumped as well, ride on the glasses as well, but then the glasses and the things on the table fell.. hahaha..

but i wasn't injured or anything la.. just that the things fell.. nothing much after that i suppose.. XD

my unconsious motives? i don't know.. Freudians out there or any dream intepreter.. u may decode my dream.. hahaha..

i will be constantly posting up my dreams from now on (if i deem the dream fasinating :p)

God Bless~

No comments: