Friday, August 3, 2007

Work

Quite a number of days didn't update my blog already.. haha.. busy with my work.. as a telemarketer.. and that work is... not so suitable for me la..

it's very tiring too.. and because of that, i got flu and cough.. hahaha.. the good thing that i derived from this job though is talking as politely as possible to people.. a test of patience and endurance..

a brief explanation of my day.. get up 6.15 then off to work at around 7.00. reach office at 8.00 and start work.. lunch at around 12.. and then continue working until 5 something.. *they say work until 5, but normally they will hold us back for another few minutes* go eat dinner and sleep.. yeah.. that's about how my one week passed..

initially wanted to take photos with my so called superiors like Glenda and Adrian, but then see them so busy.. didn't take with them.. haha..

got take a few photos though with friends.. but i haven't got the photos yet.. will upload them once i got it.. eehehehe

No comments: